Thursday 16 February 2017

Woodlea's Construction Update for February 2017

Our land settlement has been moved from March 2017 to April 2017 based on the latest construction update from Woodlea. I have mixed emotions regarding this. I think it's good because it will give us more time to gather more funds and thoroughly review our upgrades. This waiting time might also allow our land and building loan to be processed together, as we are a bit delayed with our tender and contract appointment.

One thing that I'm worried about is the delay in settlement might not give PD enough time to processes all our building permits. This will result in delay to our June 2017 target site start which will cost us $1000 capping penalty per month of delay.

I sent an email to our building coordinator to check with her if the delay will be an issue and hopefully, they will still be OK with this. I also updated our loan broker about the new date.

No comments:

Post a Comment