Thursday 27 April 2017

Pending Contract Appointment

Our contract preparation and appointment booking went into stalemate since the Thursday of Easter long weekend. As soon as we have decided on which upgrades are worth keeping and which we will do after hand-over, I sent a message to my BC. My email came back with auto reply saying that she'll be on holiday 13 April to 27 April. There you go... and she didn't even warn us the day before I was talking to her on the phone!

I tried to talk to her manager and see if she can help us finish our contract and at least,  book us an appointment, but I was unable to get hold of her on the phone. As I was sending my email to her, another consultant sent me an email to ask about our plan for the porch flooring, driveway material and letterbox to be included in the design plan for our DRP's approval.

I emailed her our plans and ask her if she can help us send our list of request to the draftee and estimator while our BC was away. She said that our lists looks extensive and the management told her to wait for our BC to avoid any miscommunication which was fair enough. I just hope that we'll still have enough time to finish the DRP and Council approval and start our house within June or we will incur $1000 penalty per month of delay.

My list was really long but the recent changes were really not many. The list just included all the errors and notes from our tender appointment to make sure that they'll all be corrected or updated.

Our BC should be back today and fingers crossed, she'll be able to attend to our contract within this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment