Monday 11 December 2017

Day 120 of 266

Week 17! Our cinema lounge window is on. The broken window in the living area has been replaced. The sliding doors had been put back, the one with a dent has been fixed while the one that fell off is still the same. The upper part of our downpipes were being installed when I dropped by. 

The family room windows were still missing.

On the down side, our copper wire has been stolen again :-( Luckily, our home theatre HDMI and cables were not touched. I have been warned by my SS and BC that I need to be accompanied by my SS if I want to go inside the house so my dilemma is how do I tell my SS that the copper wires were stolen again.

PD accounts sent me an email today to advise that all my issues about lock-up invoice has been addressed except the family window which they can't install now because of the scaffolding.  She also advised that our plaster will be installed on Monday and she's asking if I am happy to pay the lock-up invoice. 

I'll email my SS tomorrow that I will pay the invoice without the family windows, but he has to place a cover on them to protect the plaster from any rain.

I just love how beautiful the house looks on this lovely summer day! 







Our newly installed cinema/lounge window. Our tree was also replaced as the first one did not survive the heat.
Our neighbour at the back side has started to put up his fence.



Our walls batts are waiting for plaster.
Our temporary main door stays closed now
The plaster in waiting and the new living area window.

No comments:

Post a Comment