Tuesday 10 October 2017

Day 58 of 266

So much work has been done in our house since our slab and frame inspection last Friday. In just 2 days, our roof is almost finished by the looks of it. We're so happy with our Colourbond roof and its colour, monument.  








On a negative note, our alfresco sliding door from dining area fell or leaned to the ground last Sunday. My neighbour messaged me about it. My husband and the kids who went to visit earlier in the day actually saw the door was leaning. They said that the wind was very strong that day. I asked my SS to check and have it replaced. He updated me the next day that he just finished checking and because it fell on the side with timber, he said there's no damage to it and he will have it reinstalled asap.
 


I felt a upset as I was imagining that after the fall it will be dented and scratched. I felt like I was buying a brand new car with dent and scratches after spending so much in upgrading that sliding door to a boutique door. So, I set a meeting with him next week for a walk thru. We want to check the door with him, discuss the Darbecca report and our building timeline. We also want to check if the additional bracing that they charged us as we are on high wind zone has really been installed and also, the date when he can let our home theatre installer do their job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment