Wednesday 18 October 2017

Day 66 of 266

The scaffolding in the first floor had been removed, all the windows had been installed except for the 2 big awning windows in the family room (which I couldn't see anywhere on site) and the house was being wrapped when we had a peek today.







Tomorrow, I'm going to meet our site supervisor for the first time and I have prepared a list of things that I want to discuss with him including:
  • Darbecca inspection issues and fixing them
  • Double check if all the additional bracing that we paid for had been installed (I asked my BC for an engineering plan where the additional bracing had been highlighted).
  • Check the alfresco sliding door that fell down last week for any damage.
  • Get our pre-plaster/lock up inspection date
  • Inspect main door frame step which has a damage
  • Get home theatre pre-wiring installation date
  • Make arrangement for skirting as we are installing our own flooring
  • Check rangehood vent location 

No comments:

Post a Comment